How to heal the water:
You can heal the water in many different ways – from blessing the water you drink to joining forces in a group with the intent of sending l ight and love to the water. Another way is to create a connection between the water and the stars from which the water is said to originate.
- Gather a group of people.
Arrange yourselves in a circle and keep a bowl of water in the middle of this circle. Use your hearts to send a ray of golden light to the water with the intention of healing all the water of Earth and pray that it be cleansed and filled with love. This can also be done through sound (use your voice.)
- Place yourself near water, the ocean for instance. Use your voice or make sounds with the intention of love and pray that the angels of the ocean will reconnect with the stars.
- Read blessings and prayers to flowers and kintus (which consists of 3 leaves) and give these to the ocean, a creek or any free-flowing water. While you give the flowers to the water you must also ask the spirit of the particular place to assist you in healing the water.
- You can dance with the intention of bringing balance to the ocean and pray that the energy from your dance will help restore the balance and clarity in all the water on Earth.
- You can make a despacho, which consists of flowers and petals and leaves and then burn it on a bonfire.
Blow prayers and blessings for the water into the things you put into the despacho and pray, that what you believe in will be present when the despacho burns. This way the despacho will transform into pure energy.
- Play instruments and make music that stems from the intention of rejuvenating all the water in the world.
- Pray for the water when you spend time on your own, whether this is in a church or outdoors.
- Bless and send positive thoughts to the water you drink during the day, whether this be coffee, sodas etc. as long as the object contains water, bless it.
- If you are a therapist in any way, then pray that the water in the people, you are dealing with, gets healed and blessed.
There are many different ways of healing the water. What counts is your pure intention of cleansing and balancing the water of the world through love as well as recreating the memory that the water is connected to the stars.